Careers at Payment Source
At Payment Source we are always looking for energetic, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. We offer a variety of career options within our growing team, so if you would like to pursue a career with us, please connect with us on LinkedIn or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for one of the roles listed below.
Job Title: Product Manager
Department: Financial Services
Reports To: VP Financial Services
The Product Manager will be responsible for the management of all aspects of Loadhub services, including but not limited to:
- Program partner on-boarding
- Program partner management
- Creating and maintaining documentation
- Feature development
- Performance monitoring and enhancement
- Design and implementation of operational processes
- Internal and external reporting
The successful candidate will be able to leverage internal and external data to help guide conversations about new opportunities, to proactively analyse existing services and suggest ways to increase sales, and to provide critical support for reporting needs. The Product Manager will assist in evaluating both existing and new opportunities, develop documentation and presentations, and outline business processes for the deployment, support and measurement of Loadhub services.
The Product Manager is also responsible for the end-to-end management of new release implementations and changes.This includes establishing a launch timeline, maintaining and managing a launch check-list and coordinating launch activities.
The Product Manager will work closely with other departments to ensure that they understand the features and benefits that Loadhub offers.Working closely with the Customer Service Supervisor, the product Manager will ensure that Customer Care has access to all Loadhub related information, product resources, troubleshooting guides and escalation resources.
The Product Manager will have the ability to thoroughly analyze data, formulate action plans and diligently perform tasks until complete. They have the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams.They possess excellent computer skills, are deadline and detail driven, have strong multi-tasking abilities and excellent communication skills.
1. Project Implementation and Management (50% of Time)
The incumbent will be responsible for managing existing products in the system, make changes to existing products and launch new products/services and solutions within our network. This includes but not limited to:
- Establish a product/release launch schedule for all of our platforms
- Schedule and prime weekly product meetings with the intention of reviewing the product launch schedule and identifying any delays in the timeline
- Preparation of product gating document for any new products and/or changes
- Preparation of functional specification document for any new API integrations
- Recommend pricing for new products and establish forecast and KPI for review with VP Financial Services
2. Product Analysis (30% of Time)
Ongoing analysis and metrics reporting for our product portfolio, including but not limited to:
- Design and implement reporting solutions that enable Senior Management to make effective decisions
- Maintain a hands-on knowledge of all business intelligence tools and underlying data repositories used by the Company
- Help VP Financial Services project KPIs for new products.
- Process potentially large datasets, distill them into digestible, actionable insights, and present them in a clear fashion
- Monitor changes in business KPIs, identify trends and opportunities, and investigate the root cause of abnormalities.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and business intelligent tools from site back-end databases.
- Apply quantitative analysis, statistical modeling expertise in mining massive amounts of data and extract actionable insights.
- Measure and evaluate marketing campaigns data in terms of responsiveness and cost effectiveness.
- Present findings summary and interpret data effectively to internal clients and executives with varying background
3. Customer Relationships (20% of Time)
Develop a strong relationship with Loadhub program partners, including:
- Regular meetings/conference calls with program partners to assess and execute new product opportunities
- Ensure the prompt escalation and resolution of key customer issues with the appropriate priority.
- Train and coach program partners, partners and sales engineers in the proper use of products and systems.
- Company executives
- Payment Source Team
- Program partners
- Channel partners
Qualifications & Experience:
- College or University Grad with Minimum 5 years’ relevant work experience
- Financial industry experience
- Product management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Creative thinker and problem solver who works well under pressure.
- Capable of managing multiple projects at once, with strict attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and a mathematical background
- Experience in Marketing or related discipline, direct marketing campaign experience an asset
- Excellent analytical and problems solving ability
- Extremely keen sense of attention to detail, excellent listening and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated logical thought process through appropriate and inquisitive questioning
- Strong work ethic
- Great organization skills; ability to effectively manage multiple deliverables or projects
- Receptive to change, and proactive in a dynamic environment
- Interpersonal skills – able to build rapport with employees, potential customers, customers in a respectful manner
- Flexible and adaptable – able to accept change in a positive and proactive manner
- Coping – able to remain calm under pressure and uses constructive feedback in a positive manner
- Leadership and teambuilding – consistently sets a positive example, sells with integrity, ccontributes to the health of the company by supporting culture and values
- Hands on approach in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment; ability to multi-task
- Organization and planning – ability to use time effectively, prioritize and plan activities on a daily and longer term perspective including maintaining reports
- Customer focused attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to track and organize large amounts of numeric data
- Ability to take initiative and be self-directed, adaptable and innovative
- Strong time management, prioritization and self management skills
- Entrepreneurial, fast-paced company
- Regular open office environment
Inside Sales Representative
Title: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Halifax, NS
Reports To: Rebecca Winter, Director of Sales
Payment Source is looking for an experienced, career-minded Inside Sales Representative. We require a positive, team-oriented Inside Sales Representative to set and meet sales goals and to consistently deliver results in accordance with the high standards of the company’s defined goals. Our Inside Sales Representative shall have extensive product and industry knowledge and experience, with main responsibilities in the growth of our prepaid program through the achievement of prospecting and building a successful pipeline. The Inside Sales Representative will be required to reach our business targets by using their excellent telephone sales and communications skills. The qualified individual will also develop their phone-based sales generation through the creation of leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role. As a Payment Source Inside Sales Representative, his/her role will exemplify our brand image as an ambassador, and will provide positive brand experiences to all customers. Payment Source offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and a full benefits program.
Qualified applicants should contact Payment Source at: email@example.com
- Customer Focus
- Energy & Stress
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Problem Solving
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Result Focus
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Ethics and Integrity
- Accountability and Dependability
- Team Work
- Qualify new business prospects and build an active, high potential prospect list which will remain the property of the company at all times.
- Maintain a high level of service to existing customers; managing the customer relationship from contract execution through delivery to after sales service; and soliciting referrals from these customers, where possible.
- Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue, by cold-calling if necessary.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly sales quotas and the objectives of employment Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research.
- Collaborate with Sales Director and colleagues to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified corporate opportunities to Sales Director where appropriate.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients when needed.
- Support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Coordinate customer training as necessary.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the database.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues when needed.
- Attend sales meetings and training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge.
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude at all times.
- Performs other duties as required
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to make excellent sales to achieve performance in alignment with goals and objectives.
- High school education along with a combination of some college or university.
- 6 months to 1+ years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of prepaid programs, point of sale solutions, and/or sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
- English as first language; strong written and verbal communication
- Other languages are assets:
- Some travel may be required.
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
To be considered for this dynamic opportunity, please submit your resume and related information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bilingual Customer Service Representative, Full-Time/Part-Time, Toronto, ON
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative (BCSR) at Payment Source Inc, you will be responsible for serving customers via the telephone, email, web, and chat for our various brands. The BCSR is accountable for dealing with customer inquiries, processing credits, technical support, product related issues, and providing a successful resolution to these requests. The incumbent will also initiate outbound calls to customers to review account statistics to help drive customers activity and utilization, provide training on new product features, and perform needs assessments for how better to service customer needs.
Experience in a service related industry, preferably in transaction processing, payment systems, or in a call center environment is an asset. The incumbent must have the ability to be accountable and take ownership of each customer situation, prioritize and multitask, and to quickly and accurately resolve customer’s individual needs and promote appropriate products and services as necessary.
- A strong verbal and written communication skill in both English and French (bilingual) is a must.
- Expertise in dealing with a multi-tiered customer base an asset.
- Accuracy in listening, problem solving, data entry, and communicating with others.
- Positive and energetic attitude.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends (Mon-Fri 11:30am – 8:00pm & weekends 10:00am – 6:00pm).
- This position will be full-time with a regular work week of 40 hours.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment, speaking with customers while using multiple applications to meet their needs.
- Successful candidates must successfully complete a criminal back check as a condition of employment
The Human Resources & Administrative Coordinator
The Human Resources and Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for providing support to the General Manager in regards to Human Resource activities and general administration assistance. The Coordinator will be required to aid in planning, organizing, directing, and evaluating the operations of Human Resources, Benefits Administration, Corporate events & functions and more. The incumbent will also assist in the development and implementation of policies, programs and procedures regarding human resource planning, recruitment, training and development, compensation and benefits.
The Coordinator may further be required to ensure the accuracy of preliminary payroll reports, time sheets and spreadsheets; assuring compliance with applicable federal and provincial regulations and company policies.
The Coordinator will be responsible for the administration of the Payment Source benefit plans including but not limited to Group Health and Dental, Employee Assistance Program etc. according to the Payment Source established guidelines.
Administrative duties include helping management coordinate travel and meetings, assist in trade show bookings, participate in the social committee and coordinate corporate functions.
Other duties will be assigned as necessary.
Human Resources Coordination
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies, programs and procedures
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive personnel records
- Prepare formal communications to employees
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates
- Help develop and manage employment programs, salary compensation and job evaluations, promotions and training programs
- Assist recording, mailing and/or filing appropriate employment documents specific to the various classifications of employees
- Coordinate new employee orientation and training
- Coordinate employee surveys and the communication of their results
- Coordinate the annual performance review process
- Monitor and track company wide holiday and attendance records
Recruiting & Hiring
- Assist in the recruitment, selection and training processes
- Receive, sort and file resumes and applications for all vacancies that are currently advertised
- Maintain records of all requisition, advertising, and recruitment transactions
- Schedule appointments for interviews and meetings
- Prepare offer letters and employment contracts for new hires
- Conduct telephone and in-person interviews as well as reference checks for eligible candidates
- Coordinate all security clearance through Sterling Backcheck
- Coordinate new employee set ups as well as employee departures
- Conduct exit interviews for departing employees
- Compile new hire information and prepares personnel recommendation documents for management approvals
- Post vacancies and recruitment information through various job sites including LinkedIn, Indeed and others as appropriate
- Prepare materials for new employee orientation sessions, staff development, and other employee communications, as assigned
- Coordination, administration and execution of all benefits related activities
- Process all claims and remittances in a timely manner
- Process employee enrolment, changes and terminations
- Reconcile monthly insurer billings
- Update administration guides with current policies and best practices
- Provide prompt and accurate answers to group benefit questions
- Mediate between insurers, clients and employees to resolve claim and coverage issues
- Work with account managers and refer situations to them as necessary
- Work with discretion regarding sensitive and confidential information
- Educate employees on benefits and programs
- Provide employee assistance with registration processes
- Analyse benefit usage, and identify and initiate educational health and wellness program opportunities, and ensure that programs offered meet Payment Source employee needs
- Ensure that appropriate contributions are made with each pay period
- Prepare and submit required government report documents
- Ensure Payment Source benefit programs are in compliance with government regulations
- Maintain accurate and complete employee benefit databases, files and records, and update as necessary
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations for Management team
- Assist Management in filing expense reports
- Organize annual Management conference and Company corporate functions (e.x. Holiday and Summer)
- Coordinate tradeshow booth including but not limited to promo giveaways, booth decor, travel and hotels
- Chair the “Making a Difference” Initiative
- Be an advocate for company culture through frequent posts within The Green Room company intranet
- Chair the social committee
- Schedule appointments; schedules and sets-up meetings, including serving beverages; provides necessary materials for scheduled meetings as assigned; makes travel arrangements
Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Completion of a one- or two-year college diploma or other related program of study
- Two years of human resources experience (Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be evaluated)
- Work experience in benefits administration preferred
- Demonstrated ability to provide beneficial recommendations to solve HR related issues related to regulations, laws and policies
- Ability to maintain and preserve strict confidentiality
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a high paced office environment or the equivalent
- Must be computer literate with specific experience in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and Windows programs WORD and EXCEL; experience in Human Resource software helpful
- Ability to work with all levels of employees and departments
- Knowledge of human resources operations
- Ability to provide professional customer service
Director Marketing and Communications
The Director of Marketing and Communications will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing all of the Company’s marketing, communications, and public relations activities; both external and internal and for the strategic development, creative oversight, and execution of materials and services to support these activities.This individual will develop goals, strategies, and implementation plans to execute a comprehensive and cohesive marketing campaign for all of Payment Source events. She/he will develop programs to promote Payment Source and its products and services.Some marketing goals include maintaining the brand integrity of Payment Source and strategically positioning Payment Source as a trusted source and expert in prepaid and payments solutions, while establishing and ensuring its status as industry leader. She/he is responsible for ensuring consistent and cohesive messaging that speaks to the Payment Source community at large.
The Director, Marketing Communications will also be responsible to provide the planning and leadership to the Marketing Team. She/he will assume overall responsibility for developing the annual marketing plan for the organization, for strategic market planning, market research programmes and control of the marketing budget. She/he will direct the marketing team in their project completion, budget and success. She/he will be responsible for communicating the marketing plan for the organization.
Brand Marketing & Strategy
- Establish brand marketing strategy for Payment Source, its business units and all related brands (ZenWallet, Loadhub, Go Prepaid, TopMeUp etc)
- Develop and promote branding initiatives consistent with corporate business goals and objectives
- Maximize brand value through the development of ancillary revenue streams and new opportunities
- Ensure all products, services, and other offerings conform to brand identity; conduct ongoing brand management
- Work with designers, writers, editors and other creative staff to produce marketing collateral in accordance with brand messages
- Initiate research, development, and implementation of new marketing programs that support all our business units and brands, including direct mail, digital marketing, tradeshows, conferences, advertisements, sales tools and other initiatives, with a focus lead generation and driving new business opportunities
- Enable and drive digital/social initiatives in a rapid test & learn model
- Conduct competitive analysis for the competitors in the business segments and specifically for their related marketing activities
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on competitor activities; make recommendations based on findings/opportunities discovered
Marketing Planning & Execution
- Develop marketing plans and annual budget requirements
- Develop process to ensure sound and timely execution of multiple campaigns at once
- Effectively utilize data segmentation/modelling and analytics to continually optimize plans and achieve efficient results
- Oversee cost benefit analysis to determine feasibility of campaign activity
- Develop and drive marketing, communications, publicity and media relations strategies for all of Payment Source’s brands and lines of business
- Collaborate with senior management on major initiatives and present new marketing and communications opportunities to senior management
- Develop, manage and execute an annual strategic marketing and communications plan for Payment Source to span across all communication media (online and offline) and reach appropriate target audiences, based upon specific performance goals
- Evaluate the success of various communication strategies and provide and implement recommendations for improvement
- Communicate and negotiate with vendor partners as needed for joint marketing activities
- Proactively provide innovation across all communication vehicles that Payment Source uses (offline and online) and provide competitive insight into its communications and branding strategies
- Analyze potential new products/media to enhance the marketing/communications work of Payment Source
- Identify and pursue opportunities for collaboration with other organizations on communications efforts
- Develop, manage and produce materials to create a cohesive image and message for print and all offline communication vehicles
- Plan and manage external communications effort with copywriter and public relations consultant
- Establish a PR strategy including press releases, editorial contribution, and thought leadership pieces
Market Analysis and KPI Reporting
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of current marketing trends and practices
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports as needed on marketing strategies, statistics and results
- Continuously monitor marketing programs for accuracy, efficiency and results
- Track and analyze key performance indicators
- Conduct research and analyze marketing / advertising campaigns. Collect and analyze statistics on successful and unsuccessful strategies
- Conduct market research analysis to identify electronic commerce trends, market opportunities, or competitor performance
Leadership & Relationships
- Lead, develop & coach team members to their full potential to achieve personal growth and business results
- Continually develop the team’s digital and data analytic competencies
- Manage distribution of team workload
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with external vendors and associations
This list is not all-inclusive; other duties, special projects and changes may be made as needed.
Qualifications & Experience:
Accounts Receivable Clerk
The A/R Clerk is directly responsible for performing data entry and related duties in the posting of invoices and payments into the A/R accounting system. This includes maintaining ledgers, credit balances, and reconciling customer account balances. Other responsibilities will include generating accurate monthly remittances, recording deposits to the General Ledger as well providing assistance with annual audit working papers. Other duties will be assigned as necessary.
- Upload weekly invoice registers into the A/R ledger
- Process payment batches and recharges (including deposits to bank accounts)
- Reconciliation of customer account balances
- Administer refunds, adjustments, and other accounting transactions
- Prepare manual invoices
- Review weekly Purchase Orders (Provide Backup as required)
- Month-end General Journal entries
- Weekly reconciliation of CPC settlement files
- Generate monthly sales reports
- Preparing GST/HST and QST returns
- Prepare and reconcile Transactional Data Reports (as assigned)
- Experience in accounting an asset
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong understanding of computerized accounting systems (Sage Accpac)
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Sage and Excel
- Experience in gathering data, compiling the proper information, and preparing financial reports
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to track and organize large amounts of numeric data
- Ability to take initiative and be self-directed, adaptable and innovative
- Strong time management, prioritization and self management skills